Wednesday 26 March 2014

Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 | Review



The Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1 is a product I recommend to family friends and the next door neighbours gran. I love it that much. In fact, if this was Tumblr I would write '10/10 would recommend'. Yes I gosh darndley would!

I prefer to use it as a wash in the evenings as I feel it unclogs dirt and stubborn makeup a lot better than my Simple Facial Gel and makes my skin feel just lovely before bed. Its creamy but hard to smooth on the skin but I find if you just add a splash of water it'll glide on like a dream :)

I love using it as a mask on Wednesday evenings (which is tonight hurrah!) and on Sunday's. I chose these days as Sunday is the start of the week, and Wednesday is half way through so this gives my skin a nice deep clean, unclogging every little thing that previous washes missed. Its just that good.

The product is soft clay based, so you do need to work quickly so it doesn't set on the skin before you get it exactly where you want it, this can be a bit of a pain in the arse but whatever I love it regardless. I really do find that it unclogs pores and reduces spots, which is what it promises to do and really what more do you want from a product? It does exactly what it says on the tin which is what I signed up for!

All in all, fabulous product - please do go and buy!

As always, comment below or tweet me at PrettyInNeutral if you fancy a chat. Oh! I now have a facebook page, which is just Prettyinneutral so please like the page :)

                                             Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment