Tuesday 25 March 2014

Alexa Chung | Style Icon


                  Can we talk about her beauty please? I mean look at her! She is stunning!


Her makeup is flawless, her style is impeccable.. I cannot find a fault with Alexa Chung. I think she is one of the most beautiful, timelessly elegant women to grace the earth.  


I love that Alexa's style can be very dainty and feminine one day, with flowy dresses in floral patterns to leather jackets with black jeans and thigh high boots the next and I'm incredibly jealous that she can pull it off, making both looks seem effortless.

When I first started to become interested in makeup and fashion, I saw a picture of Alexa in a magazine and thought to myself 'I want to be her..' and ever since she has been my style icon! I like to keep my makeup natural looking, like she does, because I think it's beautiful - very understated, and elegant.
 Not too 'out there'. I love the way she wears a nude or sheer pink lip, very classic. 
(PS her cheekbones are Godly!)

Whilst I prefer to wear jeans and shirts or blouses, whenever I want to wear a day dress its Alexa I google.. I love the dresses she wears, and whilst a lot of them I cant pull off due to me being quite a bit shorter than her it never hurts to dream ;)

What do you guys think of Alexa's style? Comment below or tweet me at TheRachelQueue - even if you just want to have a little natter :)

Rachel xo

 PS - Guys, I really want to hear what you think of my blog, I want to know what you want to see improved or changed, if you have any suggestions please please please comment below or tweet me as I really want whoever is reading this to enjoy doing so and to come back with friends! I might be the one writing, but you guys are totally in control of what you want to see! Let me know, it would mean so so much - R x


                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment